Click and Collect at Checkout is for In Store Pickup ONLY!
Get the best sun protective clothing for your little ones while saving our Australian native animals! Radicool Australia donates $1.50 to WIRES with every purchase of this rashie.
Nature's Warriors: Save Our Platypus rashie features a platypus in a cute snorkel mask, diving in the waters. The sleeves are adorned with sea animals that children love.
The illustration on this rashie is hand-drawn and designed by local Melbournian artist Olivia York, well known for her cheeky and cheerful native Australian animal characters.
- UPF 50+ Nylon Lycra.
- Wrist length sleeves to ensure full wrists and arms protection.
- Longer body cut to protect children's back when they lean over while playing.
- High-cut neck collar to protect children's delicate neck in the sun.
- High quality as seams are sewn at 18 stitches per inch, sleeves and body are cover-stitched.
- Seams are flat locked using Coats Patons corespun nylon throat for strength and endurance.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.