Click and Collect at Checkout is for In Store Pickup ONLY!
- Upgraded stainless steel CNC Gear Technology for ultra durable main and pinion gear
- Additional bearing in the spool– 2 in the spool compared to 1 in standard Slammer IV to give Slammer IV DX’s Dura-Drag dual support
- Spare Hypalon handle knob for comfort
- DX range exclusive silver and black cosmetic
- CNC Gear Technology with ultra-durable stainless steel used for both main gear and pinion gear
- 9+1 Sealed Stainless Steel Ball Bearing System
- Dual bearing supported Slammer Drag System with Dura Drag (*Excluding 2500 size which features HT-100 drag) ranging up to 22kg of pressure in largest 8500 size
- Hydrophobic bearing in line roller
- Line capacity rings etched into spool
- Braid ready design to stop superline slipping on spool
- Machined aluminium power knob and spare Hypalon knob across the range (excluding 2500 size which has Hypalon knob only)
- Available from 2500 to 8500 size.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.